Your debt is paid in Full

For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. Hebrews 9:15 (NIV)

There are some legal words in todays’ studies that need to be explored;

Mediator; this is someone who stands as a go-between for two people in conflict, this is usually required once relationship has broken down, sometimes it’s the only way to bring them back to a negotiation table. The mediator needs to have a trust relationship with both parties in conflict. Man fell short in the Garden of Eden and was driven out. Christ, son of man and son of God came to pull both parties together.

Covenant; here is another legal word, in common use, it represents a binding contracts or commitments on various levels. In biblical use, it is more significant; the whole of creation rests and runs on God’s covenant. God’s covenant is a form of treaty and it has obligations, man failed in his obligations hence the penalty of the treaty was enforced. The soul that sinneth shall die.

Ransom; usually a sum of money to be paid for the release of a captive. There was a debt to the universe occasioned by the fall of man, it had to be settle in full for man to be released. Back at the negotiation table; imagine God on one side and the Universe on the other side represented by the devil, man at this time is in the prison. The universe is defiled, only a sinless blood will suffice. Christ became the ransom for us.

Your debt to the universe is paid in full, the next time the accuser of the brethren comes to you, you will do well to remind him, you are free. You owe nothing to the world but everything to God.

10 Comments to Your debt is paid in Full:

best site for customessay on 17 March 2018 07:32
The great represents a contracts and perfect thoughts for commitments and occasioned relationship thoughts always,keep it up. More explored the both parties and satisfied the universe the obligations,thanks.

quizzweb on 23 November 2018 10:15
This was very well written and as I can best writing paper so I can clearly tell that you have some really amazing writing skills which can help you in a lot of ways mate.

NancyDaigle on 17 December 2018 07:51
this article is very good. check for check it Picsart videoder instapic

Sandi Gunawan Ho on 22 January 2019 07:39
hari saya meminta maaf dan, memastikan bahwa dia tidaling 6 agen astm a283 c agen pipa boiler agen plat abrex 400 agen plat asme516 grade70 agen plat astm a285 c agen plat astm516 70 agen plat boiler agen plat hardox agen plat hb 400 agen plat high strenght agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb distributor plat high tensile sm490ya distributor plat kapal distributor plat stainless ss304 distributor plat stainless ss310 distributor plat stainless ss316 distributor plat sumihard distributor round bar besi aisi 440s45c distributor round bar scm440 distributor steel rail distributor steel sheet pile jual astm a283 c jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb jual plat high tensile sm490ya jual plat kapal jual plat stainless ss304 jual plat stainless ss310 jual plat stainless ss316 jual plat sumihard jual round bar besi aisi 440s45c jual round bar scm440 jual steel rail jual steel sheet pile pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal pabrik plat stainless ss304 pabrik plat stainless ss310 pabrik round bar besi aisi 440s45c pabrik round bar scm440 pabrik steel rail pabrik steel sheet pile pusat astm a283 c pusat pipa boiler pusat plat abrex 400 pusat plat asme516 grade70 pusat plat astm a285 c pusat plat astm516 70 pusat plat boiler pusat plat hardox pusat plat hb 400 pusat plat high strenght pusat plat high tensile sm490 yb pusat plat high tensile sm490ya pusat plat kapal pusat plat stainless ss304 pusat plat stainless ss310 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox plat stainless ss201 plat sphc po plat putih spcc sd plat hitam ss400 plat hitam sphc plat corten plat astm a36 plat alumunium plat abrex 500 plat abrex 450 plain bar pipa sch80 pipa sch40 pipa sch160 pipa sch120 pipa sch10 pipa medium galvanis perforated plate grating size galvanis expanded metal deformed bar besi wiremesh besi unp besi cnp besi baja wfbeam baja h beam

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:28
I've never seen such a perfectly prepared material! It was very helpful. Thank you.먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:28
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 Your post really helped me a lot. 먹튀검증 As an opportunity to 먹튀신고 read one article, 먹튀 I'm reading all your other posts. 먹튀검증업체 I found out 먹튀커뮤니티 that you are a person 먹튀사이트검증 with a lot of abilities. 먹튀사이트 Your website is 메이저놀이터 full of really needed content. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I envy you. 메이저놀이터추천 I also run one of my websites. 메이저놀이터 It's a little different from you, 사설토토 but many posts are registered on 메이저사설토토 my site, 사설토토사이트추천 and I'm still writing them. 사설토토사이트 The posts are being updated 사설놀이터 almost every week, 안전놀이터 so if you're interested, 토토안전놀이터 visit them and read them. 안전놀이터 I'm sure it'll help you, too. 토토사이트 There are many problems happening all over the world these days, 토토추천 and I hope you don't have any problems, 메이저토토사이트 and I hope you have a great day today. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Thank you again for letting me read this, 토토사이트추천 and I'll see you next time. 토토사이트 Good bye

tech on 05 December 2020 14:11
This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. AR-12 SHOTGUNS

polskie kasyno online on 05 December 2020 17:10
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

android video editor no watermark on 12 December 2020 12:17
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..

polskie kasyno online on 15 January 2021 11:50
Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response.