Ditch the Excuses

A sluggard says, “There’s a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!” As a door turns on its hinges, so a sluggard turns on his bed. A sluggard buries his hand in the dish;
he is too lazy to bring it back to his mouth. A sluggard is wiser in his own eyes than seven people who answer discreetly. Proverbs 26:13-16 (NIV)

We have forty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse. -Rudyard Kipling. Excuses are the way we explain away our inability to take responsibility. When you take responsibility, you look inward, with excuses, you look outward, you need someone or something to blame for failure. A true test of you accepting responsibility is you stop blaming others for your results.

Author and public speaker Brian Tracy asserts, “Accepting responsibility is one of the hardest of all disciplines, but without it, no success is possible.” Your excuses are personal to you; nobody can take them away from you. Yours could be I’m too busy, I’m the wrong gender, I’m a single parent, I’m the wrong race, I’ve got no certificate, I’m not as good as them, I’m too big, too small, the list is endless.

Success in life begins with our ability to accept the self-discipline to do the right things at the right time not just when we feel like. Most successful people have many reasons not to even try, they are plagued with the same challenges as others, usually the difference is they find a way to turn their excuses into reasons they must succeed.

You can never excuse your way into success. Sometimes the obstacle itself truly is the only way out; stop making excuses and start making progress.

8 Comments to Ditch the Excuses:

australianwritings.net on 22 June 2018 11:54
Nice theme that you have applied for your website. I would love to know more about what you are selling here. Please share information on this

test on 06 August 2018 07:02
test

uk bestessay on 17 August 2018 14:58
I don't like making them. I do that pretty rarely. What about you?

MarkRowlands on 19 December 2018 10:07
Great Blog really, I like this blog so much megabox popcorn time Messenger Lite

Shinta Deviyanti on 22 January 2019 07:56
it tempat untuk kegiatan rekreasi.ling12 undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Toko Plat Bordes Toko Plat Bordes Pabrik bondek Pabrik besi unp undangan pernikahan cantik Distributor Besi Hollow Jual Besi Hollow Baja Toko besi hollow Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat Bordes Agen Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Pabrik besi siku undangan pernikahan simple Distributor Wiremesh Harga Besi Hollow Baja Agen besi hollow Distributor besi beton ais Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik besi siku Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan mewah Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi beton Distributor Wiremesh Besi Distributor Wiremesh Besi Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Pabrik besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cute Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Distributor Besi Beton Distributor pipa besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Plat besi Pabrik besi cnp undangan pernikahan biru Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Supplier Besi Beton Harga pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Wiremesh Besi Jual Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi h beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Distributor Besi Wf Agen Besi Beton Jual pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Wiremesh Besi Supplier Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi wf

Dentysta toruń on 30 May 2020 22:02

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:34
I've never seen such a perfectly prepared material! It was very helpful. Thank you.먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:31
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티What a nice comment! 먹튀검증 Nice to meet you. 먹튀신고 I live in 먹튀 a different country 먹튀검증업체 from you. 먹튀커뮤니티 Your writing will be 먹튀사이트검증 of great help to 먹튀사이트 me and to many other people living in 메이저놀이터 our country. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I was looking for a post like this, 메이저놀이터추천 but I finally found it. 메이저놀이터 Thank you so much for 사설토토 letting me read this. 메이저사설토토 This post touched me a lot. 사설토토사이트추천 Actually, 사설토토사이트 I'm running a website. 사설놀이터 I'd like to write on my site, 안전놀이터 too, referring to your post. 토토안전놀이터 I'm still lacking a lot, but I'm working hard! 안전놀이터 If you're interested, 토토사이트 please visit my site. 토토추천 I'd appreciate it if you could read my article and leave your comments. 메이저토토사이트 Thank you again for leaving me good posts, 먹튀없는토토사이트 and I will visit often and read other posts. 토토사이트추천 Be careful of COVID-19, 토토사이트 have a good day!