Leverage; a tool of the Wise

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. The wise prevail through great power, and those who have knowledge muster their strength. Surely you need guidance to wage war,
and victory is won through many advisers. Proverbs 24:3-6 (NIV)

Demonstrating the principle of leverage, Archimedes (287BC-212BC) asserted, “Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough and I shall move the earth”. In practical terms, leverage refers to a mechanism that multiplies the outcome or results of one’s efforts without a corresponding increase in the consumption of resources.

There are various types of leverages, hard work, other people’s resources; money, time, wisdom, etc. To build a single house, you bring together specialists and professionals of various kinds all working together towards the same end. The architect draws the house, followed by the other specialists contributing their ingenuities; at the end you have a great house.

Knowing how to leverage is wisdom, it could be the difference between winning and losing. It makes no difference whether it is King David of old, Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Napoleon or even Kim Jong-un, wars are based on intelligence and good counsel. You make the most of talent and commitment through good counsel.

If you’ll benefit from other people’s experiences, you must learn to listen. However you’ll need to pick your sources carefully, advices are freely given but very few are worth taking. Leverage is a tool of the wise.

You are awesome but not as self-sufficient as you’ll like to think, other people have what you need, it takes humility to admit it and it takes wisdom to take advantage of it. I see you receive wisdom to leverage; you will profit from other people’s resources.

7 Comments to Leverage; a tool of the Wise:

Olu on 22 November 2017 08:04
Very well said sir! No man was designs to the self sufficient, that's why the original design was for each child to have at least 2 adults to start with. Keep up the good work!

dissertation writing service on 28 July 2018 09:48
I really love the band music. I read your article and i also know that you launched a new man and the feature your upcoming music recorders. I like mostly the new singer because that is very possessive.

Madeline on 17 December 2018 08:54
Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. Busybox My Boy apk Game Tuner

Sinarto Dharmawan on 22 January 2019 08:05
Sahabat terbaik, penatua selama beberapa tahun - pini ke 13 pabrik astm a283 c pabrik pipa boiler pabrik plat abrex 400 pabrik plat asme516 grade70 pabrik plat astm516 70 pabrik plat boiler pabrik plat hb 400 pabrik plat high tensile sm490 yb pabrik plat high tensile sm490ya pabrik plat kapal Distributor besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Distributor Besi H beam Toko Besi Beton Supplier pipa besi Toko Wiremesh Besi Toko Wiremesh Besi Pabrik wiremesh Distributor bondek undangan pernikahan amplop surat Distributor Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Toko pipa besi Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Wiremesh Besi Agen Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi unp Distributor wiremesh undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.sentrabesibaja.com Harga Besi Beton Agen pipa besi Jual besi beton sii Pabrik Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi cnp Distributor pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan elegan Jual Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik pipa besi Jual besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Atap Spandek Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi hollow undangan pernikahan animasi Jual Bondek Cor Distributor Besi Wf Baja Distributor sch 40 Jual besi beton perwira Harga Atap Spandek Harga Atap Spandek Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Atap Spandek Sni Supplier Besi Wf Baja Harga sch 40 Jual besi beton PAS Jual Atap Spandek Jual Atap Spandek ironsteelcenter.com Distributor besi wf baja undangan pernikahan kalender Jual Plat Bordes Kembang Agen Besi Wf Baja Jual sch 40 Jual besi beton master steel ms Supplier Atap Spandek Supplier Atap Spandek Distributor stainless steel Distributor besi unp undangan pernikahan ala india Jual Plat Besi Hitam Toko Besi Wf Baja Supplier sch 40 Jual besi beton ksty

william jacket on 22 July 2020 12:13
The article which is given here is very nice and helpful information. Congratulations on your brilliant success. Diamond Quilted Distressed Brown Mens Jacket

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:34
Thank you. It was great to see useful information. Please visit my site next time. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:32
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 Your post really helped me a lot. 먹튀검증 As an opportunity to 먹튀신고 read one article, 먹튀 I'm reading all your other posts. 먹튀검증업체 I found out 먹튀커뮤니티 that you are a person 먹튀사이트검증 with a lot of abilities. 먹튀사이트 Your website is 메이저놀이터 full of really needed content. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I envy you. 메이저놀이터추천 I also run one of my websites. 메이저놀이터 It's a little different from you, 사설토토 but many posts are registered on 메이저사설토토 my site, 사설토토사이트추천 and I'm still writing them. 사설토토사이트 The posts are being updated 사설놀이터 almost every week, 안전놀이터 so if you're interested, 토토안전놀이터 visit them and read them. 안전놀이터 I'm sure it'll help you, too. 토토사이트 There are many problems happening all over the world these days, 토토추천 and I hope you don't have any problems, 메이저토토사이트 and I hope you have a great day today. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Thank you again for letting me read this, 토토사이트추천 and I'll see you next time. 토토사이트 Good bye