Get rich; but not at all cost

Do not wear yourself out to get rich; do not trust your own cleverness. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle. Proverbs 23:4&5 (NIV)

Getting rich takes a lot of hard work; you’re not likely to do it otherwise. This advice above is not absorbing us from hard work. Diligence will always be required in wealth building.

Getting rich for some is like drinking salt water; the more you drink, the more you want to drink. While there’s nothing wrong with ambition, putting yourself on a perpetual treadmill with ever increasing speed is a sure way to break your health. It’s not wise to spend your health to get rich and then spend your riches to try and get your health back.

I suppose it helps to remember that money is not an end in itself; it’s a tool that makes other things possible. Let your reasons be more important that the actual riches, this should help to put things in perspective. Find your own personal reasons why you must be rich; family, friends, to support a worthy cause or even to prove a point to yourself.

A good personal reason will serve you as a stabilizing factor beyond your bank balance; everyone needs a reality check now and then.

You can weary yourself to get rich to no avail, true riches are not a product of hard labour; they are committed to your trust by God who owns it all and holds everything in His hands.

6 Comments to Get rich; but not at all cost:

assignment assistance on 29 June 2018 03:50
Everyone wants fame money and success in life. This is a wonderful article teaches us the precious reality of life that get rich but don't ever donate your everything in getting rich. Do your best work hard and take care of your self-respect.

lin on 17 July 2018 04:37
nice

apolsoc.info on 01 January 2019 16:40
This was exceptionally elegantly composed and as I can best composition paper so I can obviously tell that you have some extremely astounding composition abilities which can help you from multiple points of view mate.

Sinar Mas Group on 22 January 2019 08:04
saya sedikit takut. Saya butuh waktu untuk berpikir.ling12 undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Toko Plat Bordes Toko Plat Bordes Pabrik bondek Pabrik besi unp undangan pernikahan cantik Distributor Besi Hollow Jual Besi Hollow Baja Toko besi hollow Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat Bordes Agen Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Pabrik besi siku undangan pernikahan simple Distributor Wiremesh Harga Besi Hollow Baja Agen besi hollow Distributor besi beton ais Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik besi siku Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan mewah Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi beton Distributor Wiremesh Besi Distributor Wiremesh Besi Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Pabrik besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cute Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Distributor Besi Beton Distributor pipa besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Plat besi Pabrik besi cnp undangan pernikahan biru Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Supplier Besi Beton Harga pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Wiremesh Besi Jual Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi h beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Distributor Besi Wf Agen Besi Beton Jual pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Wiremesh Besi Supplier Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi wf

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:34
You're providing superior data to other sites. That's great! You can also visit my site and share your opinions. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:32
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티Hello, I really enjoyed reading your post. 먹튀검증 It's very helpful for me. 먹튀신고 Actually, 먹튀 my friend recommended this article. 먹튀검증업체 My friend recommended me 먹튀커뮤니티 to read it 먹튀사이트검증 because it is really good. 먹튀사이트 So I read it, 메이저놀이터 and it was really good. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I think I did a really good job reading it. 메이저놀이터추천 Actually, I'm doing something similar to you. 메이저놀이터 It's not exactly the same, 사설토토 but we have a lot in common. 메이저사설토토 As for what I do, 사설토토사이트추천 I have uploaded 사설토토사이트 a lot of posts on my website. 사설놀이터 If you're interested,안전놀이터 please visit 토토안전놀이터 and read it. 안전놀이터 You won't regret it. 토토사이트 Above all, 토토추천 I'm so glad to 메이저토토사이트 meet someone who is doing something similar. 먹튀없는토토사이트 I hope you will continue to upload good contents like the current post. 토토사이트추천 Thank you. 토토사이트 Have a nice day.