Plough in Season

Sluggards do not plow in season; so at harvest time they look but find nothing. Proverbs 20:4 (NIV)

There are four, three or two seasons in a year depending on where in the world you happen to live. The seasons of the year are non-negotiable. You have no autonomy over the seasons; they come and go with accurate sequence.

Sometimes I wish it was possible to choose my seasons, I will probably choose to have 2 summers, springs and autumn. The truth is we can’t chose the seasons or rearrange the sequence. What we choose is what we do in the season.

While the human life may not particularly fall into four, three or two seasons that come and go annually, our lives are still lived in seasons. Some seasons in our lives only come once while like the swigging of a pendulum, others come and go all through life.

The farmer plans in winter, sows in spring, sweats all through summer to reap in autumn. Like a seasoned farmer, though we don’t choose the seasons of our lives, we must choose the right activities for each season.

There’s a time when all you can probably do about certain situation is plan; if it could affect your performance, no detail is insignificant. After planning, you must plough and plant at the break of spring. Don’t miss your season.

Don’t complain about your season, it’s all you’ve got; cooperate with it. Be industrious, find your enthusiasm, surround yourself with good and loyal friends, be patient but be true to yourself and have faith.

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him. Psalm 126:5-6

8 Comments to Plough in Season:

https://www.collegessaywriter.com/coursework/ on 13 July 2018 10:04
I loved the analogy you provided regarding impurities in metal and negativity in people. Was definitely an insightful read, hope to read more such posts from you soon.

June D. Brookins on 29 August 2018 06:19

Amrita on 22 December 2018 07:52

Simson Panjaitan on 22 January 2019 08:04
hari. Kisah kokain dan temannya, saya akui, membuat link 11 Distributor besi unp baja Distributor besi unp baja Jual besi wf harga besi wf baja undangan pernikahan elegan Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Distributor Bondek Cor Distributor Atap Spandek harga besi beton gunung garuda Harga besi unp baja Harga besi unp baja Jual wiremesh harga besi unp undangan pernikahan casual Harga Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Supplier Bondek Cor Harga Atap Spandek harga besi beton delcoprima Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp baja Jual besi unp harga besi siku undangan pernikahan ala india Harga Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Agen Bondek Cor Jual Atap Spandek harga besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi unp baja Jual besi cnp harga Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan chinese Harga Besi Wf Toko Bondek Cor Supplier Atap Spandek harga besi beton bjku Toko besi unp baja Toko besi unp baja Jual besi hollow harga besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi H beam Jual Bondek Cor Toko Atap Spandek harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen besi unp baja Agen besi unp baja Jual besi beton Sni Ulir Polos harga besi cnp undangan pernikahan klub bola Harga Besi Beton Harga Bondek Cor Agen Atap Spandek harga besi beton ais Pabrik besi unp baja Pabrik besi unp baja ironsteelcenter.com www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan ada foto www.sentrabesibaja.com Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Atap Spandek harga besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Harga besi siku baja Harga besi siku baja Agen pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Agen bondek undangan pernikahan unik Supplier Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Harga besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton delcoprima Jual besi siku baja Jual besi siku baja Agen Plat besi Agen wiremesh undangan pernikahan ada foto Supplier Bondek Cor Agen Pipa Besi baja Jual besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton cakra steel cs

BNSON on 15 July 2020 05:26
Say your blog is really really interesting and good to read. I’m very much fascinated by the way you think, I think I’m in love with your thoughts. Visit BNSON online

Assignment Help Australia on 27 July 2020 08:22
Our writing panel is what makes Assignment Help Australia one of the leading academic help sites in Australia. We have over 5000 P.Hd. researchers, writers, and essay typers that have been in the field for decades. They don’t need to use cheap tricks of plagiarism because they have the skills of paraphrasing. Through quality paraphrasing, they are able to produce excellent dissertations, coursework, and urgent assignment help.

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:35
I've never seen such a perfectly prepared material! It was very helpful. Thank you.먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:32
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 I finally found 먹튀검증 what I was looking for! 먹튀신고 I'm so happy. 먹튀 Your article is something 먹튀검증업체 I've been looking for a long time. 먹튀커뮤니티 I'm happy to 먹튀사이트검증 find you like this. 먹튀사이트 I actually live in 메이저놀이터 a different country from you. 메이저안전놀이터추천 The country I live in is 메이저놀이터추천. I think this post will be very helpful in 메이저놀이터. It's worth the effort. 사설토토 Thank you. 메이저사설토토 I also run a website. 사설토토사이트추천 I'm still lacking a lot, 사설토토사이트 but I'm still working hard. 사설놀이터 Could you visit me 안전놀이터 if you have time? 토토안전놀이터 I'm sure 안전놀이터 you'll find a post of 토토사이트 interest that you'll find interesting. 토토추천 Nowadays, 메이저토토사이트 COVID-19 problem is getting serious all over the world. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Is your country okay? I'm worried. 토토사이트추천 I hope nothing happens. Take care of yourself and I hope you always have a happy day. 토토사이트 Thank you.