Power of Influence

He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed. Proverbs 13:20 (NKJV)

“Man is by nature a social animal”, asserts Aristotle, he observed that the society precedes the individual and anyone who cannot lead a common life or is so self-sufficient not to need to is either a beast or a god. In other words we all need to be part of an aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.

In our desired society, the natural tendency is to blend in because we want or need the benefits of the society usually expressed in acceptance, interdependence, cooperation etc. This desire for acceptance is the bedrock of many things we do ranging from the cars we drive to appearance, language and even our habits.

Our default position is to conform; therefore you must never underestimate the power of influence. If you wake up in the morning looking like a combination of your five closest friends, will you be content? If not, it’s time to make changes.

In the words of Jim Rohn, there are 3 questions you should always ask yourself; who am I around, what are they doing to me and is that okay? Chances are you’ll never outrun your association, at the very best; you’ll make it to the front of the pack. Its good practice to step out of the queue every now and then, look ahead and make sure the group is going where you want to go.

You might not be able to control who is around you, but you can surely control who you chose to be around. Be intentional about your companionship.

Finally from the words of the great apostle; do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 1 Corinthians 15:33

I see you walk with the wise, you shall not be destroyed.

7 Comments to Power of Influence:

best essay service on 24 April 2018 06:09
The power nature a social animal and developing the aggregate the normal knowing the less ordered community. The sufficient and appearance the languages and more need to sell the better questions about your companionship.

ukesaay on 18 January 2019 03:30
That's why we are uniquely made by God because we have the ability to make an influence to others. God gave us the free will to empower one person, we are free to choose our friends and the people we want to surround us. So, we must use our influence in a good way, we must be a good example of doing good to others. I am blessed by sharing with us this word of God, it enlightens my understanding about influence. God bless you more.

JuliusCarey on 17 December 2018 12:42
This is really awesome...I like your post and looking forward to it.. 192.168.1.1 10.0.0.1 192.168.l.254

isdohsov on 09 January 2019 14:01
Nice

Simon Lim on 22 January 2019 08:03
an panggil dia pelacur," Dasha bertanya padaku. Dia link 8 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik besi beton jcac Pabrik besi hollow Pabrik besi hollow Toko besi wf Toko besi unp undangan pernikahan batik Pabrik Bondek Cor Pabrik Wiremesh Besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton interworld steel is Distributor pipa besi Distributor pipa besi Toko wiremesh Toko besi siku undangan pernikahan murah Pabrik Atap Spandek Sni Distributor Besi Siku Baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen pipa besi Agen pipa besi ironsteelcenter.com Supplier besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan yang unik Pabrik Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Harga Besi Siku Baja Agen besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton ais Pabrik pipa besi Pabrik pipa besi Supplier stainless steel Supplier bondek undangan pernikahan lucu Pabrik Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Pabrik Besi Siku Baja Pabrik besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton Distributor sch 40 Distributor sch 40 Supplier atap spandek Supplier wiremesh undangan pernikahan bunga Pabrik Besi Hollow Distributor Besi Unp Baja Distributor besi wf Harga sch 40 Harga sch 40 Supplier baja ringan Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan islami

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:36
You're providing superior data to other sites. That's great! You can also visit my site and share your opinions. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:35
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티Hello, I really enjoyed reading your post. 먹튀검증 It's very helpful for me. 먹튀신고 Actually, 먹튀 my friend recommended this article. 먹튀검증업체 My friend recommended me 먹튀커뮤니티 to read it 먹튀사이트검증 because it is really good. 먹튀사이트 So I read it, 메이저놀이터 and it was really good. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I think I did a really good job reading it. 메이저놀이터추천 Actually, I'm doing something similar to you. 메이저놀이터 It's not exactly the same, 사설토토 but we have a lot in common. 메이저사설토토 As for what I do, 사설토토사이트추천 I have uploaded 사설토토사이트 a lot of posts on my website. 사설놀이터 If you're interested,안전놀이터 please visit 토토안전놀이터 and read it. 안전놀이터 You won't regret it. 토토사이트 Above all, 토토추천 I'm so glad to 메이저토토사이트 meet someone who is doing something similar. 먹튀없는토토사이트 I hope you will continue to upload good contents like the current post. 토토사이트추천 Thank you. 토토사이트 Have a nice day.