First things First

He who has a slack hand becomes poor, But the hand of the diligent makes rich.
He who gathers in summer is a wise son; He who sleeps in harvest is a son who causes shame. Proverbs 10 (NKJV)

Every time I see the word diligence, I think of hard work; however diligence is more than just working hard. Diligence describes hard work as much as it describes right work.

Growing up, for a while I lived with my grandmother in a village in Africa. Sometimes mama sent my cousin and me to get something from the farm. Just about halfway to the farm is a small river we usually dip in, most people did to cool off in the tropical sun. However, there’s a big difference between us and the other dippers, who usually were returning from the farm while we were on our way to the farm. Play is good, recreation is important but it shouldn’t be at the expense of work.

Diligence starts with being able to set the right priorities. In his book First things First, Stephen Covey asserts, “When we talk about time management, it seems ridiculous to worry about speed before direction, about saving minutes when we may be wasting years.” He advocates, there are no short cuts in life, you must plan weekly and not daily, plan the important not the urgent.

“Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe. Finally in the words of Jesus Christ, I must work the works of Him who sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. John 9:4

There is something you were put here to accomplish, start doing it now, you have no hold on time and you don’t control the seasons. Through diligence I see time and season work for you.

8 Comments to First things First:

buy custom term paper on 28 June 2018 07:22
Thank you so much for the update I found it pretty interesting and informative. That would empower people to boost their knowledge and learn at the same time. I have to admire your update that is quite useful.

lin on 12 July 2018 10:44
nice

Silkar National Limited on 22 January 2019 08:01
membunuhnya. Dia sudah punya dua alasan untuk melakuling 4 agen steel sheet pile distributor astm a283 c distributor pipa boiler distributor plat abrex 400 distributor plat asme516 grade70 distributor plat astm a285 c distributor plat astm516 70 distributor plat boiler distributor plat hb 400 distributor plat high strenght distributor plat high tensile sm490 yb Distributor plat kapal besi baja Distributor plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan klub bola Agen besi beton undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Wiremesh Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Distributor besi unp baja Supplier besi beton perwira Harga plat kapal besi baja Harga plat kapal besi baja undangan pernikahan cetak undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Harga besi unp baja Supplier besi beton PAS Jual plat kapal besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Agen stainless steel www.pusatbesibaja.co.id undangan pernikahan arab Toko Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Jual besi unp baja Supplier besi beton master steel ms Supplier plat kapal besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Agen atap spandek www.pusatbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan kalender Toko Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Supplier besi unp baja Supplier besi beton ksty Toko plat kapal besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Agen baja ringan undangan pernikahan custom Toko Besi Wf Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Toko besi unp baja Supplier besi beton krakatau steel Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Agen bondek Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan klasik Toko Besi H beam Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Agen besi unp baja Supplier besi beton jcac Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Pabrik plat kapal besi baja Agen Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Toko besi beton sii undangan pernikahan batik Toko Besi Beton Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule sch 80 Pabrik besi unp baja Supplier besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi siku baja Distributor besi siku baja Agen besi siku Agen besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan www.sentrabesibaja.com Distributor Pipa Besi baja Distributor besi h beam baja Supplier besi beton gunung garuda

Billboard Music Awards on 07 March 2019 02:07
"I had so much fun hosting the ‘Billboard Music Awards 2019 Live’ last year that I’m back for more,” Clarkson said in a statement. “We’re turning it up a notch this year and I can’t wait to celebrate all of my fellow amazing artists for another unforgettable night of live music.”

Ice Hockey World Championships Live on 09 March 2019 15:05
Nick Bailen got the right to play for Belarus after two seasons with HC Dinamo Minsk (2014/15 and 2015/16). In the course of the third season the player left the Bisons to play for the Vaxjo Lakers of the Ice Hockey World Championship 2019 Live Stream. The player joined HC Traktor Chelyabinsk of the Kontinental Hockey League for the season 2017/18.

Anonymous on 14 December 2019 02:31

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:35
I'm glad to read this. Thank you again for providing me with the information and please visit my site.  먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:32
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 Your post really helped me a lot. 먹튀검증 As an opportunity to 먹튀신고 read one article, 먹튀 I'm reading all your other posts. 먹튀검증업체 I found out 먹튀커뮤니티 that you are a person 먹튀사이트검증 with a lot of abilities. 먹튀사이트 Your website is 메이저놀이터 full of really needed content. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I envy you. 메이저놀이터추천 I also run one of my websites. 메이저놀이터 It's a little different from you, 사설토토 but many posts are registered on 메이저사설토토 my site, 사설토토사이트추천 and I'm still writing them. 사설토토사이트 The posts are being updated 사설놀이터 almost every week, 안전놀이터 so if you're interested, 토토안전놀이터 visit them and read them. 안전놀이터 I'm sure it'll help you, too. 토토사이트 There are many problems happening all over the world these days, 토토추천 and I hope you don't have any problems, 메이저토토사이트 and I hope you have a great day today. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Thank you again for letting me read this, 토토사이트추천 and I'll see you next time. 토토사이트 Good bye