Do or Do not, there’s no try

How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word.I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. Psalm 119:9&10

The only way to get the most out anything and everything is to give it your all. You cannot have amazing success in something by committing half-heartedly. This could be work, profession, relationship, family etc.

For example you may have a list of goals or New Year resolutions; they will always remain a list and nothing more unless you fully commit to the process of making them anything more than that. Sometimes I wish good intentions were good enough but effort is require through absolute commitment.

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Luke has given up before he begun by doubting his own abilities and not entrusting himself into the force and the guidance of his master.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3lQSxNdr3c Karate Kid - Squi...
Whatever it is you intend to do this this week, give it your full attention and you’ll turn you intentions into reality. In the words of the great one of Star wars; “…there is no try, do or do not”

This shall be a year of greater honour indeed.

6 Comments to Do or Do not, there’s no try :

Click here on 09 February 2017 05:06
Pleasant content material cloth exceptional, fantastically attracted toward the layout of your blog and the content fabric too. you have got shared very tremendous facts concerning this social media. truly I were given some new topics from proper right here I enjoyed over examine your blog post. Your weblog have nice facts, I got precise thoughts from this tremendous blog. i'm continually looking like this type weblog publish. i'm hoping i am capable of see once more your placed up.

bestessays on 12 August 2018 07:40
Without efforts, there is nothing which is possible. For a strong commitment, it is necessary to show some seriousness towards the goals. The strong commitment will help you to achieve your goals.

Siok Lim Tjoa on 22 January 2019 08:11
ng secara teratur menggunakan narkoba dan memainkan ini ke 19 Pabrik Besi Beton Distributor besi beton interworld steel is Distributor Plat Bordes Distributor Plat Bordes ironsteelcenter.com Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan lucu Distributor Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Distributor Besi Hollow Baja Distributor besi hollow Distributor besi beton gunung garuda Harga Plat Bordes Harga Plat Bordes Pabrik stainless steel Pabrik besi hollow undangan pernikahan bagus Distributor Jual Besi Siku Baja Supplier Besi Hollow Baja Harga besi hollow Distributor besi beton delcoprima Jual Plat Bordes Jual Plat Bordes Pabrik atap spandek Pabrik besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Distributor Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Agen Besi Hollow Baja Jual besi hollow Distributor besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier Plat Bordes Supplier Plat Bordes Pabrik baja ringan Pabrik besi wf baja undangan pernikahan contoh Distributor Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Toko Besi Hollow Baja Supplier besi hollow Distributor besi beton bjku Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan

Anonymous on 04 August 2019 06:14

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:39
Thank you. It was great to see useful information. Please visit my site next time. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:35
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 I finally found 먹튀검증 what I was looking for! 먹튀신고 I'm so happy. 먹튀 Your article is something 먹튀검증업체 I've been looking for a long time. 먹튀커뮤니티 I'm happy to 먹튀사이트검증 find you like this. 먹튀사이트 I actually live in 메이저놀이터 a different country from you. 메이저안전놀이터추천 The country I live in is 메이저놀이터추천. I think this post will be very helpful in 메이저놀이터. It's worth the effort. 사설토토 Thank you. 메이저사설토토 I also run a website. 사설토토사이트추천 I'm still lacking a lot, 사설토토사이트 but I'm still working hard. 사설놀이터 Could you visit me 안전놀이터 if you have time? 토토안전놀이터 I'm sure 안전놀이터 you'll find a post of 토토사이트 interest that you'll find interesting. 토토추천 Nowadays, 메이저토토사이트 COVID-19 problem is getting serious all over the world. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Is your country okay? I'm worried. 토토사이트추천 I hope nothing happens. Take care of yourself and I hope you always have a happy day. 토토사이트 Thank you.