You shall celebrate this year

Great is the Lord, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain. For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end. -Psalm 48:1&14

These were two popular songs we sang many years ago detailing our relationship to God and His commitment to us. As it says in 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

Our path might take us through the valleys of the shadow of death or a hash wilderness; but God always guides us to a good place. You might have to take a walk through the red sea or a stroll on the Jordan, Whatever the case might be; your procession with God is always victorious.

Makes no difference whether you feel or don’t feel Him, God is there always. He will guide you into your overflow this year without fail.

7 Comments to You shall celebrate this year:

Custom writing on 05 April 2017 07:13
Very beneficial recommendation in this precise post! it's far the little changes with a purpose to make the best changes. Thanks lots for sharing. I’m very inspired with the resource of the way you share quality and treasured content material.

Stock Advisory Company on 25 August 2017 11:20
I agree with each and every conclusion made on this topic. It is really very informative.

Stock Cash Tips,Stock Trading Tips,Indian Stock Market Tips on 04 January 2018 12:04
BUY IRB INFRA FUTURE ABOVE 240 TARGET 242 WITH SL 238 TOTAL 7 LOTS GIVE MISS CALL @07879881122

Siti Farihah on 22 January 2019 08:11
dengan cara yang salah, menampakkan diri dan meneganlink 3 agen plat high tensile sm490 yb agen plat high tensile sm490ya agen plat kapal agen plat stainless ss304 agen plat stainless ss310 agen plat stainless ss316 agen plat sumihard agen round bar besi aisi 440s45c agen round bar scm440 agen steel rail undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Distributor plat besi hitam Distributor plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Agen besi beton interworld steel is undangan pernikahan modern Toko Plat Bordes Kembang Distributor Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Distributor besi cnp baja Harga plat besi hitam Harga plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan biru Agen besi beton gunung garuda undangan pernikahan biasa Toko Plat Besi Hitam Supplier Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Harga besi cnp baja www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual plat besi hitam Jual plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan biasa sewa villa bukit danau Agen besi beton delcoprima undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam Toko Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Agen Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Jual besi cnp baja www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier plat besi hitam Supplier plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bagus Agen besi beton cakra steel cs undangan pernikahan cantik elegan Toko Jual Besi Siku Baja Toko Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Supplier besi cnp baja Toko plat besi hitam Toko plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan bermanfaat Agen besi beton bjku undangan pernikahan akrilik Toko Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Jual Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Toko besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen plat besi hitam Agen plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan akrilik Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan bentuk dompet Toko Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Harga Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Agen besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton sii Pabrik plat besi hitam Pabrik plat besi hitam undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Agen besi beton ais undangan pernikahan coklat Toko Besi Hollow Pabrik Pipa Besi baja Schedule Sch 40 Pabrik besi cnp baja Supplier besi beton psi Ulir Polos Toko besi cnp baja Toko besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan coklat undangan pernikahan biasa Agen Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Jual Stainless steel Toko besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi cnp baja Agen besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Agen besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir undangan pernikahan bunga Agen Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Harga Stainless steel Toko besi beton jcac Pabrik besi cnp baja Pabrik besi cnp baja undangan pernikahan casual Agen besi beton sii undangan pernikahan artis Agen Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Pabrik Stainless steel Toko besi beton interworld steel is Distributor besi h beam baja Distributor besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan contoh Agen besi beton psi Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan modern

piknu on 21 January 2020 08:17
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. We also share this site piknu about instagram, please visit

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:39
What a great story! It was very helpful to me. Please come and see my blog, too.먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:35
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티What a nice comment! 먹튀검증 Nice to meet you. 먹튀신고 I live in 먹튀 a different country 먹튀검증업체 from you. 먹튀커뮤니티 Your writing will be 먹튀사이트검증 of great help to 먹튀사이트 me and to many other people living in 메이저놀이터 our country. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I was looking for a post like this, 메이저놀이터추천 but I finally found it. 메이저놀이터 Thank you so much for 사설토토 letting me read this. 메이저사설토토 This post touched me a lot. 사설토토사이트추천 Actually, 사설토토사이트 I'm running a website. 사설놀이터 I'd like to write on my site, 안전놀이터 too, referring to your post. 토토안전놀이터 I'm still lacking a lot, but I'm working hard! 안전놀이터 If you're interested, 토토사이트 please visit my site. 토토추천 I'd appreciate it if you could read my article and leave your comments. 메이저토토사이트 Thank you again for leaving me good posts, 먹튀없는토토사이트 and I will visit often and read other posts. 토토사이트추천 Be careful of COVID-19, 토토사이트 have a good day!