Why! Have you forsaken me?

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? -Psalms 22:1

And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). -Mark 15:34

All through the ministry of Jesus, he made it clear that the source of all inspiration and strength was his communion with the Father. From his baptism at Jordan when God said to him you are my son in whom I’m well pleased (Mk.1:11) to transfiguration, when God affirmed him among three of the disciples; he cherished the unbroken presence of the father.

For many generations, God has prepared for this day, why will God now forsake the son on the cross? I know many reason have been given for this, but I haven’t found any of them plausible. In my opinion, God didn’t forsake his son at all, Jesus only quoted from this great psalm to connect the bystanders to the fulfilment of the scriptures.

Sometimes we go through situations that make us wonder if God is still there. When it looks like the devil has the upper hand, it is only a smokescreen, God is there all along. There are things you must need go through to build your strength.

In the end, if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you. -Romans 8:11

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Deuteronomy 33:27

The Lord hasn’t brought you this far to let you down, He hasn’t taught you to swim only to watch you drown. He will not let you fall.

I see you rise above every challenge, go back to His promises to you, God says, “I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled.” It is still your year of Divine Overflow.

6 Comments to Why! Have you forsaken me?:

essay on time.com on 11 July 2017 11:51
Your studio is unlimited in styles. This is all happened due to your hard work and experience and we get experience by time not by money. I like the syntax that use for your studio.

professional essay writers on 06 February 2019 08:18
Educator is the identity that can be useful for each understudy for expanding his aptitudes in instructive exercises. We can get many astonishing realities about composing for that specific subject in which that educator is proficient or have order on it.

academic-plus on 22 March 2019 17:10
I generally observe beneficial things on your blog and love to share also on different sites. Your diligent work truly tells about you. Great work!

Corporate lawyer Pakistan on 03 October 2019 10:49

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:39
That's exactly what I was looking for. It was very informative to get a lot of information. Thank you. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:36
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 Your post really helped me a lot. 먹튀검증 As an opportunity to 먹튀신고 read one article, 먹튀 I'm reading all your other posts. 먹튀검증업체 I found out 먹튀커뮤니티 that you are a person 먹튀사이트검증 with a lot of abilities. 먹튀사이트 Your website is 메이저놀이터 full of really needed content. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I envy you. 메이저놀이터추천 I also run one of my websites. 메이저놀이터 It's a little different from you, 사설토토 but many posts are registered on 메이저사설토토 my site, 사설토토사이트추천 and I'm still writing them. 사설토토사이트 The posts are being updated 사설놀이터 almost every week, 안전놀이터 so if you're interested, 토토안전놀이터 visit them and read them. 안전놀이터 I'm sure it'll help you, too. 토토사이트 There are many problems happening all over the world these days, 토토추천 and I hope you don't have any problems, 메이저토토사이트 and I hope you have a great day today. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Thank you again for letting me read this, 토토사이트추천 and I'll see you next time. 토토사이트 Good bye