Spiritual Warfare: Silence the Enemy and the Avenger

Lord my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me, or they will tear me apart like a lion and rip me to pieces with no one to rescue me. Lord my God, if I have done this and there is guilt on my hands— if I have repaid my ally with evil or without cause have robbed my foe— then let my enemy pursue and overtake me; let him trample my life to the ground and make me sleep in the dust.-Psalms 7:1-6

Sometimes the enemy is out to defeat or ridicule us, this is like your football team having a bad loss on your home turf; some other times the opponent we face have come out not only to defeat but also to completely destroy.

From the above psalm, David was quick to remind God of his clean hands; “The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity” –Proverbs 11:3. Walking in integrity will cost you in the short term but on the long run, it’s a defence.

Perhaps you are unable to invoke the consequence of righteousness because you couldn’t particularly claim to be guiltless. Be assured you’re not alone; most if not all of us have been guilty of one thing or another. An act of outright disobedience or a silly mistake in ignorance.

Nothing in our immediate or distant past is too hot for God to handle. Simply repent and leave the life of sin.

The enemy hates you for who you are, the avenger hates you for what you’ve done, God is able to silence them both. “Through the praise of children and infants you have established a stronghold against your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.” -Psalms 8:2

As you continue to praise Him, I see God silence both the enemy and the avenger who rise up against you in Jesus’ name

6 Comments to Spiritual Warfare: Silence the Enemy and the Avenger:

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/ on 25 August 2017 11:01
Well said Silence the Enemy and the Avenger I explain it when you do work without telling anyone then there is no way that they pick to blame you.

lin on 13 July 2018 10:50
nice

test on 25 July 2018 08:14
test

https://www.topamericanwriters.com/ on 17 November 2018 06:39
Studio has been opened for the manufacturing of the new scheme for the candidates. The last resort of the studio is decorated for the mild and softening of the tips for the humans in different areas.

sims 4 cheats on 15 January 2019 04:04
Let create a new world for yourselft by way take part in the games– sims 4 cheats in my site. Click link to visit site. Thank you so much.

Slamet Wibowo on 22 January 2019 08:14
asuk akal.Keesokan harinya Dasha berulang kali meminta saya ling 7 jual baja h beam jual pipa boiler jual plat abrex 400 jual plat asme516 grade70 jual plat astm a285 c jual plat astm516 70 jual plat boiler jual plat hardox jual plat hb 400 jual plat high strenght jual plat high tensile sm490 yb Pabrik Wiremesh Supplier Besi Unp Baja Harga besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual sch 40 Jual sch 40 Supplier bondek Supplier besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada foto Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Agen Besi Unp Baja Jual besi wf www.pusatbesibaja.com Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Jual besi hollow Jual besi hollow Toko besi siku Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bentuk tas Supplier Besi H beam Agen Wiremesh Besi baja Jual plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton master steel ms Supplier besi hollow Supplier besi hollow Toko pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Toko besi hollow undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Supplier Besi Beton Toko Wiremesh Besi baja Supplier plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton ksty Toko besi hollow Toko besi hollow Toko Plat besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh www.sentrabesibaja.com Jual Wiremesh Besi baja Toko plat kapal besi baja Pabrik besi beton krakatau steel Agen besi hollow Agen besi hollow Toko besi h beam Toko besi wf baja undangan pernikahan amplop Pabrik Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Harga Wiremesh Besi baja Agen plat kapal besi baja Distributor besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton gunung garuda Harga pipa besi Harga pipa besi Toko besi unp Toko Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan online Pabrik Plat Bordes Kembang Supplier Besi Siku Baja Harga besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton delcoprima Jual pipa besi Jual pipa besi Toko besi cnp Toko besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan anti mainstream Pabrik Plat Besi Hitam Agen Besi Siku Baja Jual besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton cakra steel cs Supplier pipa besi Supplier pipa besi Toko besi hollow Toko besi cnp undangan pernikahan cantik dan murah Pabrik Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Toko Besi Siku Baja Supplier besi siku baja Pabrik besi beton bjku Toko pipa besi Toko pipa besi Toko besi beton Sni Ulir Polos www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan unik Pabrik Jual Besi Siku Baja