Spiritual Warfare: Recognise the enemy

Apart from the fight within our own selves, the unending battle with ignorance, distractions and lethargy that want to rob us of all the things that are potentially ours by right, the only other enemy we engage every day is the devil. He is relentless and very strategic.

We need to erase from our mentality the perception that any human is the enemy, the enemy is a spirit and he can’t be killed, but he can be put to flight as the word says “Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you”.  -James 4:7

Of course this enemy may have human agents but attacking the human agents is as good as charging into a conflagration armed with the best extinguisher but aiming at the top of the flame, it’s ineffective.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. –Ephesians 6:12

Any human agent is a smoke screen only to divert your attention, even if you win the battle against the agent, the enemy simply finds another agent. This is a bit like the ‘immortals’ described by Herodotus in which every killed, sick or seriously injured member is immediately replaced with a new one to maintain the original 10,000 member squad. Here sometimes is why it looks like you’re fighting the same battle over and again, even when it looks like you are winning, this could be wearisome.

This is by no means an excuse for timidity; we must stand our ground physically at all times. However, what gives stability to our physical stand is our position in the Spirit. It makes us invincible.

Once you win the battle in the spirit, the physical animosity capitulates like a pack of cards, this is as sure as the day follows night.

I see the Lord set a table before you in the midst of your enemies, He’ll say to you, “come on in and dine child, the enemies you see have been decaffeinated”

7 Comments to Spiritual Warfare: Recognise the enemy:

sdfdsf on 06 October 2017 08:38
sdfdfdsf

paperwritingpro com on 06 October 2017 08:46
The spiritual warfare and recognise the enemy for the distractions and lethargy that want to rob us. Wonderful relentless and very strategic with this hisignetstudios blog, more mentality will flee from this site.

Soegianto Nagaria on 22 January 2019 08:17
a dengan kepala sekolah, di mana dia sedang belajar ling12 undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Toko Plat Bordes Toko Plat Bordes Pabrik bondek Pabrik besi unp undangan pernikahan cantik Distributor Besi Hollow Jual Besi Hollow Baja Toko besi hollow Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos Agen Plat Bordes Agen Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Pabrik besi siku undangan pernikahan simple Distributor Wiremesh Harga Besi Hollow Baja Agen besi hollow Distributor besi beton ais Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik Plat Bordes Pabrik besi siku Pabrik Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan mewah Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 80 Pabrik Besi Hollow Baja Pabrik besi hollow Distributor besi beton Distributor Wiremesh Besi Distributor Wiremesh Besi Pabrik pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Pabrik besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan cute Distributor Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Distributor Besi Beton Distributor pipa besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Harga Wiremesh Besi Pabrik Plat besi Pabrik besi cnp undangan pernikahan biru Distributor Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Supplier Besi Beton Harga pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.co.id Jual Wiremesh Besi Jual Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi h beam www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan buatan sendiri Distributor Besi Wf Agen Besi Beton Jual pipa besi www.pusatbesibaja.com Supplier Wiremesh Besi Supplier Wiremesh Besi Pabrik besi wf

what is xbox scorpio on 28 January 2020 14:02
that I should do for thee, and thus are most confident in their offices, and by others, who, and how in the know Auto latest hardware to launch on Xbox consoles.

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:40
I finally found the information I was looking for! Thank you for providing me with good information. I'll add it to the bookmark and visit often. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 12 September 2020 12:08

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:36
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 I finally found 먹튀검증 what I was looking for! 먹튀신고 I'm so happy. 먹튀 Your article is something 먹튀검증업체 I've been looking for a long time. 먹튀커뮤니티 I'm happy to 먹튀사이트검증 find you like this. 먹튀사이트 I actually live in 메이저놀이터 a different country from you. 메이저안전놀이터추천 The country I live in is 메이저놀이터추천. I think this post will be very helpful in 메이저놀이터. It's worth the effort. 사설토토 Thank you. 메이저사설토토 I also run a website. 사설토토사이트추천 I'm still lacking a lot, 사설토토사이트 but I'm still working hard. 사설놀이터 Could you visit me 안전놀이터 if you have time? 토토안전놀이터 I'm sure 안전놀이터 you'll find a post of 토토사이트 interest that you'll find interesting. 토토추천 Nowadays, 메이저토토사이트 COVID-19 problem is getting serious all over the world. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Is your country okay? I'm worried. 토토사이트추천 I hope nothing happens. Take care of yourself and I hope you always have a happy day. 토토사이트 Thank you.