Integrity and Sincerity

Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God’s grace. -2 Corinthians 1:12

In his book Talent is not Enough, John Maxwell asserts, your character is sustained by four pillars;

1.    Self-Discipline
“Self-discipline is the ability to do what is right even when you don’t feel like doing it.”

2.    Core Values
“Core values give order and structure to an individual’s inner life, and when that inner life is in order, a person can navigate almost anything the world throws at him.”

3.    A Sense of Identity
“No matter how hard you try, you cannot consistently behave in a way that is inconsistent with how you see yourself.”

4.     Integrity
“When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and his character is strengthened.”

Integrity doesn’t mean you know everything, but it means you are who you claim to be and who you claim to be is who you really are. It makes no difference who is there and who isn’t, you’re not playing to the gallery.  Your resolution is to yourself first and then to others.

Sincerity doesn’t mean you are always right, you are only human. When you are sincerely wrong, you don’t need a cover-up. It might cost you in business or relationship but your integrity and sincerity will preserve you.

May the grace of God enable you to live always in integrity and godly sincerity. Life is like a battle sometimes, but you can win by righteousness. You will win in Jesus’ name.

7 Comments to Integrity and Sincerity:

eliteassignmenthelp on 28 July 2018 07:53
All treasures are mortal like human beings and its very thought provoking well-written article for learning incredible writing services skills. Thank you for sharing this post.

dissertation writers for hire on 09 August 2018 12:02
Are you a sincere person? I think you are. I want to meet you.

instagram viewer on 26 August 2019 08:25
This is a great high resolution screen which you have shared for the users. Making a website is not an easy task but managing a good website is really a hard work. As far as this website is concerned, I am very happy.

proassignmenthelp on 16 March 2020 08:33
Here I am sharing a very useful resource for students looking for assignment help. ProAssignmentHelp providing all sort of assignment writing in various subjects like as : Assignment Help Australia , Dissertation Help , essay writing help, Assignment Help Brisbane,Assignment Help Melbourne,Assignment Help Canberra, Python Assignment Help,etc.

Online Assignment Help on 24 March 2020 06:09
Beat the assignment pressure with the best online assignment help services for the students. https://www.crazyforstudy.com/assignment-help.php

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:40
Thank you for providing this information despite the difficulties. Have a great day!. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:37
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티Hello, I really enjoyed reading your post. 먹튀검증 It's very helpful for me. 먹튀신고 Actually, 먹튀 my friend recommended this article. 먹튀검증업체 My friend recommended me 먹튀커뮤니티 to read it 먹튀사이트검증 because it is really good. 먹튀사이트 So I read it, 메이저놀이터 and it was really good. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I think I did a really good job reading it. 메이저놀이터추천 Actually, I'm doing something similar to you. 메이저놀이터 It's not exactly the same, 사설토토 but we have a lot in common. 메이저사설토토 As for what I do, 사설토토사이트추천 I have uploaded 사설토토사이트 a lot of posts on my website. 사설놀이터 If you're interested,안전놀이터 please visit 토토안전놀이터 and read it. 안전놀이터 You won't regret it. 토토사이트 Above all, 토토추천 I'm so glad to 메이저토토사이트 meet someone who is doing something similar. 먹튀없는토토사이트 I hope you will continue to upload good contents like the current post. 토토사이트추천 Thank you. 토토사이트 Have a nice day.