God loves you regardless

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. -John 3:16 & 17

Over the centuries, religion has painted a dreadful picture of God. This is true because God indeed is awesome and dreadful. He is God all by Himself and is to be reverend, He is everything religion claimed He is and more.

However that is only one side of the story, beyond the awesomeness and the dreadful acts, God is love. He loves the world so much, He gave his only son.

The world Jesus came to die for wasn’t a perfect one. God didn’t love you because you’re perfect; you’ve got access to perfection because He loves you.

Sometimes we shy away from God because we dread his standards and judgment, truly his judgement is dreadful and His standards are high. He can punish the body and then condemn the soul to hell. In all these, nothing compares to his love, compassion and mercy.

God loves you not because you’re good enough, He loves you regardless. Your acceptance of His love puts into you the seed of all goodness.

Stop running; you can’t outrun Him. Simply come back home. May the father’s love guide you home in Jesus’ name.

7 Comments to God loves you regardless:

best websites for essays on 17 August 2018 10:58
If you share good regardless to the others then this is the time when you can get others regardlessthen that is good for you. And God also loves you when you send others and best or good regardless.

Anonymous on 09 December 2018 17:26
True

professional resume services online on 05 February 2019 06:56
The love of God for people is so unconditional, even when we made mistakes to Him, He still shows His love for us. Every day, most of the people experience different trials, including me. Sometimes I think if God really loves me because of the hardships I've experienced, but then I realized that God really loves me because of the things I have now. He shows love in different ways, we just need to realize the things we have now and thank Him every day. Thank you for sharing with us your devotion, may God bless you more and your family.

assignment writers on 09 December 2018 17:54
I would like to agree with this. The Lord is a God who has always been with us throughout our journey here on Earth. And it is true indeed that the Lord loves us regardless of what we have done in the past or who we are. The Lord doesn't look at the things that we have done as long as our hearts are asking for forgiveness and love from Him. I do love the idea of this article because you have reminded me of how blessed I am to know that I have the Lord by my side. Thanks for reminding me this.

nofppkpo on 15 January 2019 05:14
Nice

ezassignmenthelp.com review on 18 February 2019 20:48
Thank you so much for sharing this news with us. I read it in a post by blog services But it was not legit and no more blogs were available anywhere

homeworkforme.com on 06 March 2019 12:39
God loves us more than our expectation and we can't count his love in any Instrument in this world. He made this world and he never wants to destroy it. We should follow the path of our God and thanks him for everything that he gave us.