God loves you regardless

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. -John 3:16 & 17

Over the centuries, religion has painted a dreadful picture of God. This is true because God indeed is awesome and dreadful. He is God all by Himself and is to be reverend, He is everything religion claimed He is and more.

However that is only one side of the story, beyond the awesomeness and the dreadful acts, God is love. He loves the world so much, He gave his only son.

The world Jesus came to die for wasn’t a perfect one. God didn’t love you because you’re perfect; you’ve got access to perfection because He loves you.

Sometimes we shy away from God because we dread his standards and judgment, truly his judgement is dreadful and His standards are high. He can punish the body and then condemn the soul to hell. In all these, nothing compares to his love, compassion and mercy.

God loves you not because you’re good enough, He loves you regardless. Your acceptance of His love puts into you the seed of all goodness.

Stop running; you can’t outrun Him. Simply come back home. May the father’s love guide you home in Jesus’ name.

10 Comments to God loves you regardless:

best websites for essays on 17 August 2018 10:58
If you share good regardless to the others then this is the time when you can get others regardlessthen that is good for you. And God also loves you when you send others and best or good regardless.

Anonymous on 09 December 2018 17:26
True

professional resume services online on 05 February 2019 06:56
The love of God for people is so unconditional, even when we made mistakes to Him, He still shows His love for us. Every day, most of the people experience different trials, including me. Sometimes I think if God really loves me because of the hardships I've experienced, but then I realized that God really loves me because of the things I have now. He shows love in different ways, we just need to realize the things we have now and thank Him every day. Thank you for sharing with us your devotion, may God bless you more and your family.

assignment writers on 09 December 2018 17:54
I would like to agree with this. The Lord is a God who has always been with us throughout our journey here on Earth. And it is true indeed that the Lord loves us regardless of what we have done in the past or who we are. The Lord doesn't look at the things that we have done as long as our hearts are asking for forgiveness and love from Him. I do love the idea of this article because you have reminded me of how blessed I am to know that I have the Lord by my side. Thanks for reminding me this.

nofppkpo on 15 January 2019 05:14
Nice

ezassignmenthelp.com review on 18 February 2019 20:48
Thank you so much for sharing this news with us. I read it in a post by blog services But it was not legit and no more blogs were available anywhere

homeworkforme.com on 06 March 2019 12:39
God loves us more than our expectation and we can't count his love in any Instrument in this world. He made this world and he never wants to destroy it. We should follow the path of our God and thanks him for everything that he gave us.

Whale Watching in Cabo on 27 August 2019 22:04
I love to read many kinds of poems that is so soulful and also mind blowing. It’s all perspective perfectly explains the purpose of this amazing poem that sketches into beautiful paintings.

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:41
I'm glad to read this. Thank you again for providing me with the information and please visit my site.  먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:39
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 Hello. First of all, 먹튀검증 thank you for allowing me to read such a good post. 먹튀신고 I really enjoyed it! 먹튀 This content will be 먹튀검증업체 very helpful to me. 먹튀커뮤니티 I live in another country, 먹튀사이트검증 but your post impressed me deeply. 먹튀사이트 I wish I had read this a little earlier. 메이저놀이터 You seem to have a great ability to write. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I envy it so much. 메이저놀이터추천 Because I'm actually running a 메이저놀이터 similar site. 사설토토 It's not enough yet. 메이저사설토토 But there are many posts on 사설토토사이트추천 my site that you might be interested in. 사설토토사이트 Please visit me sometime 사설놀이터 and read my post. 안전놀이터 It must feel interesting. 토토안전놀이터 COVID-19 안전놀이터 is becoming a problem all over the world 토토사이트 these days, 토토추천 and I'm worried if you 메이저토토사이트 and your country are okay. 먹튀없는토토사이트 I hope there are no big problems. 토토사이트추천 Always be careful and have a nice day today. 토토사이트