What is Love?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1Cor. 13:4-8

Many songs and poems have been written on the subject. Wars and many battles fought over many generations all in the name of love. How about magnificent art works commissioned over the centuries; paintings, sculptures and more. Even cities were built or burnt in the name of love.

The question is what is love? Is it an involuntary emotional phenomenon like a feeling, a craving or a thirst? On the contrary could it be a voluntary condition, could it be learned or developed?

What exactly is this four letter word called L-O-V-E?

Watch this space!

7 Comments to What is Love?:

writing essays services on 19 May 2017 06:53
Make every effort to enter with great and through the narrow what is love,because many,keep doing with informative tips. This hisignetstudios blog always giving us with emotional phenomenon,watch the better space for love.

lseoldk on 10 June 2017 07:33
Thanks to this blog for more and useful tips and methods for educational points and paper writing services. Mostly giving us with www/dissertationdesc.com/ for a lot of better and interesting methods always keep visiting for more essay services thanks.

AppPixal on 09 August 2018 03:24
you have shared a nice info about love. BTW i love my work more than anybody

Anonymous on 02 January 2019 04:28
GEARG

college paper review on 04 January 2019 08:23
A lot of songs, poems and love passages have been made with this bible verse as an inspiration, because who would deny that this is the greatest description of true love ever made. As what 1Corinthians 13:4-8 says, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails".

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:41
You're providing superior data to other sites. That's great! You can also visit my site and share your opinions. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:39
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티Hello, I really enjoyed reading your post. 먹튀검증 It's very helpful for me. 먹튀신고 Actually, 먹튀 my friend recommended this article. 먹튀검증업체 My friend recommended me 먹튀커뮤니티 to read it 먹튀사이트검증 because it is really good. 먹튀사이트 So I read it, 메이저놀이터 and it was really good. 메이저안전놀이터추천 I think I did a really good job reading it. 메이저놀이터추천 Actually, I'm doing something similar to you. 메이저놀이터 It's not exactly the same, 사설토토 but we have a lot in common. 메이저사설토토 As for what I do, 사설토토사이트추천 I have uploaded 사설토토사이트 a lot of posts on my website. 사설놀이터 If you're interested,안전놀이터 please visit 토토안전놀이터 and read it. 안전놀이터 You won't regret it. 토토사이트 Above all, 토토추천 I'm so glad to 메이저토토사이트 meet someone who is doing something similar. 먹튀없는토토사이트 I hope you will continue to upload good contents like the current post. 토토사이트추천 Thank you. 토토사이트 Have a nice day.