The ultimate therapy for Jealousy

I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarrelling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? 1 Cor. 3:2&3

Jealousy is the expression we give the negative feeling of losing our position of significance to another. It has to do with our reaction to perceived rejection. Now it makes no difference whether the situation is real or imagined.

The fact is the acceptance of another doesn’t mean a rejection of you since you are different from the rest. If you feel rejected, don’t be lured into competition, rather, concentrate and build on your uniqueness. Your decisive strength is in your individuality.

It is believed that no two snowflakes are alike, in the same manner, God made you different, the best thing you can do is to become the person you’re made to be through the development of your unique endowments.

The ultimate therapy for jealousy and quarrelling is the unique you in your full glory; receive the grace to discover yourself and the diligence to unveil your grandeur for the world to see in Jesus’ name.

6 Comments to The ultimate therapy for Jealousy:

Cheapessaywriting on 05 August 2016 04:18
I really enjoy reading this article. Hope that you would do great in upcoming time.A perfect post. Thank you!

Karen D. McCracken on 20 November 2019 07:47
Great to think about this extraordinary treatment to rest. I was experiencing a sleeping disorder from the most recent couple of days and couldn't locate the proper answer for it and check captain cook casino review to manage the casino businees. You will be stunned to realize that I am attempting this treatment and feeling greatly improved and taking legitimate rest. Much obliged to you for offering this treatment to us.

Kris Thorkelson on 01 February 2020 09:50
Kris Thorkelson, who began his career in the pharmaceutical industry in Winnipeg, Manitoba, operates several pharmacies, in addition to his real estate business. “As a leader, it is your role to praise employees who do a good job,” Thorkelson adds.

Anonymous on 09 September 2020 02:41
That's exactly what I was looking for. It was very informative to get a lot of information. Thank you. 먹튀검증 먹튀검증 안전놀이터 토토사이트 꽁머니 꽁머니 안전놀이터 스포츠중계

Anonymous on 02 October 2020 06:39
가장 확실한 먹튀검증 커뮤니티 Nice to meet you. 먹튀검증 I run a site 먹튀신고 that uploads posts similar to yours. 먹튀 Your post is really different. 먹튀검증업체 I really enjoyed reading it. 먹튀커뮤니티 What did you think of this post? 먹튀사이트검증 That's great. 먹튀사이트 I wish I had your writing skills. 메이저놀이터 I envy you. 메이저안전놀이터추천 It's not enough for you, 메이저놀이터추천 but there's a lot uploaded 메이저놀이터 on my site. 사설토토 There are also uploaded contents 메이저사설토토 that you may be interested in, 사설토토사이트추천 so please visit and read 사설토토사이트 them and leave your comments. 사설놀이터 I'd be very happy if you could. 안전놀이터 I think it'll help me a lot. 토토안전놀이터 Anyway, 안전놀이터 thank you again 토토사이트 for allowing me 토토추천 to read these posts 메이저토토사이트 and I will visit your website often. 먹튀없는토토사이트 Well, 토토사이트추천 thank you very much. 토토사이트

buy a dissertation abstract on 04 January 2021 12:46
With simple words, you say big things. What's more, they are helpful and make a person see the situation differently.