History is not only that which happened many years ago and is being read, everyday history is written
3 types of people:
- Celebrators; they celebrate the celebrated
- Commemorators; they believe there's no more new things
- Anticipators; history makers
The difference between living and merely existing, you must be adding something to mankind, otherwise you merely exist. You need to birth a dimension of heaven in the place of your assignment; every pain and experiences you've been through are ingredients for your relevance.
Temporary setbacks are common; they shouldn't stop you from taking you seat in history, in the midst of crises the solution is around you (miners’story). Choosing to stop living when you're still living is a deadly thing to do.
How to take your place
- Winning is an inside job; Heb.11:30-34, if you're already defeated on the inside, nothing can help you on the outside
- Pursue it rigorously; we always move in the direction of our dominant thoughts, proof of your desire is in the intensity of your pursuit
- Set limits; there must be a line we won't cross
- Maintaining the right focus in life; looking onto Jesus, You can only possess what you pursued. This requires elimination of options. Don't fight as one beating the air, focus on your assignment. There are many good ideas but there's a God's will, stay focused on your business. Your success in any venture is dependent on what you're willing to ignore.
- Have the right image and identity; your identity opens the door for you. It gives you the right to your seat, when you see yourself as a prince you build the attitude of a prince. What you're is not what holds you back; it's what you think you're not. Who you think you're is who you really are. We behave not in reality but what we perceived to be reality (our own reality) perception colours your belief. Numbers 13:30
You have an assignment that'll single you out and give you your place in history, rise up to your responsibility, no angel will do this for you; it's in your hands.