One drop of water...please

The other day I read in the Metro of fathers choosing rather to commit suicide than see their children starving to death.
It’s normal to wonder what type of desperation brings a man to this point bearing in mind that majority of the people in the centre of this calamity are practicing Muslims, a religion which judges suicide as the most abominable act.

For a genuine Muslim man to ignore the retribution of going to hell for eternity and commit this haram of taking his own life must be grave indeed. While i take a strong position against suicide for whatever reason, I guess we’ll leave the judgement till the day of reckoning when as individuals, great and small we’llbe facing the maker of all things to give account and receive measured recompense.

There’sonly so much we can do now for the dead , for some it’s too late. But the report from UNICEF says Children and women are the most vulnerable. More than 2million children under five in Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia are acutely malnourished,including almost 500,000 children suffering from life-threatening severe acute malnutrition.

This drought in the Horn of Africa, the worst in 60 years is quoted to be affecting over 10 million people. Togetherlet’s give hope to the hopeless and stop the death of these helpless women and children.
We can drive this demon of death back to hell if you’ll stop staring at the mirror and look through the window, please give now.

12 Comments to One drop of water...please:

uk dissertation on 04 April 2013 07:53
Our website is especially created for those students who need essay writing help, who want to get good grades without expensing their social life.

adult sex toys online shopping on 06 May 2013 18:42
MB: Well, I effort on all varieties of of things, and I'm into buying films made. I do like to be role of the parents. Sometimes as any actor, you exclusively want to grow to be an actor. There are any other times in the exact business these moments when it's nice to get

Johnsie Bulle on 07 May 2013 07:23
n to such companies due to the time it takes to sell a home having risen significantly over the last five years. New Research by Confused.com found that quick-sale companies can offer customers as little as 77% of their property's value in return for aco-workers finally disclosed anything abo any iss昀最漀椀猀 滐?ink

slot machine on 11 May 2013 07:51

http://www.casinoonlineinfo.it/ on 13 May 2013 10:18

guilin river cruise on 17 May 2013 18:47
Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all vital infos. I�d like to see more posts like this .

blogcauseon on 21 May 2013 23:06
My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

cam girls on 25 May 2013 11:43

male sex toys on 06 June 2013 20:20
Women lament that "a good man is hard to find". Men feel the same way about women. Yet most of the time good relationships end in some kind of breakup despite the fact that usually at least one party wants to stay together. Despite the population boom more and more p

adult sex toys on 07 June 2013 19:40
Living in your own home can be the most wonderful thing in this world. This is the place where the heart is and where the memories of each family can be traced. The home is a realization of a dream, the center of life and which all daily experiences extend. This is the mos

montre replique on 17 December 2013 07:41
Always are good posts and topics please keep it up!I will track your article all the time .Thanks for your hard work

Pool Service Broward County on 13 April 2014 06:19
I found it quiet interesting blog One drop of water please, Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…